|Access to and use of this site (www.ambujacementfoundation.org) is provided by Ambuja Cement Foundation (ACF) subject to the terms set out below.
- The data and information you can access on this website has been developed and compiled by ACF and as such is protected by copyright and other laws concerning intellectual property. All rights in relation to such data and information (as well as in relation to the organisation and layout of our website and the underlying software code) are reserved by ACF.
- You may access, download and print the data and information and retain that data and information as a data source for yourself. You may use the information and data only for your own informational purposes and, provided that in each case you comply with the associated conditions that make use for such purposes lawful, for purposes that constitute “fair dealing” within the meaning of the Copyright Act, 1957. The said download is personal, non-exclusive and non-transferable and no documents or related graphics on this web site can be modified or used separately in any way;
- Except as provided in preceding paragraphs 5 you may not otherwise access, download, copy or use any of the data or information on this website, and under no circumstances you may sell it. Similarly no part of this website may be reproduced or stored in any other website or included in any public or private electronic retrieval system or service without ACF’s prior written permission.
- Access to this website may be suspended temporarily and without notice in the case of system failure, maintenance, upgrade or repair or for reasons beyond ACF’s control.
- You are prohibited from posting or transmitting to or from this website any material that is threatening, defamatory, obscene, indecent, seditious, offensive, pornographic, abusive, liable to incite racial hatred, discriminatory, menacing, scandalous, inflammatory, blasphemous, in breach of confidence, in breach of privacy, misleading, fraudulent, unlawful, constitute a contempt of court or otherwise be prejudicial to the administration of civil or criminal justice, in breach of any third party’s intellectual or other property rights or interests; which may cause annoyance or inconvenience; technically harmful (computer viruses, logic bombs, Trojan horses, worms, harmful components, corrupted
data or other malicious software or harmful data) or give rise to criminal and civil liability or contrary to the Indian laws.
- Without prejudice to proceeding by accessing our web site you undertake that you will not:
- Use our website in a manner which causes or may cause any infringement of the rights of any other;
- Use any software, routine or device to interfere or attempt to interfere electronically or manually with the operation or functionality of our website including uploading or making available files containing corrupt data or viruses via whatever means;
- Deface, alter or interfere with the data or look of our website or the underlying software code; or
- Take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our website or related infrastructure.
- You agree to indemnify and keep us indemnified from and against any and all actions, proceedings, costs, claims, damages, losses and expenses of whatsoever nature and howsoever arising as a result of or in connection with any breach by you of these terms and conditions, including any failure to indemnify us as required by this provision.
Your use of our website, any information downloaded from it and the operation of these terms and conditions will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of India and you agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Indian Courts in Mumbai in relation to any action, proceeding, claim, dispute or difference arising out of your use of our website or otherwise in connection with our website.
- ACF, officers, directors, employees, contractors, shareholders or agents of each of them, exclude all liability and responsibility for any amount or kind of loss or damage that may result to you or a third party (including any direct, indirect, punitive or consequential loss or damages, or any loss of income, profits, goodwill, data, contracts, use of money, or loss or damages arising from or connected in any way to business interruption, and whether in tort (negligence, contract or otherwise) in connection with this website in any way or in connection with the use; inability to use or the results of use of this website, including loss or damage due to viruses that may infect your
computer equipment, software, data or other property on account of your access to, use of, or browsing this website or your downloading of any material from this website.